Friday, December 26, 2008

Clean-shaven



After 11 years, and a lot of begging on my part, Dave has given me the gift of a clean shaven face! Alas, as he walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to "surprise" me, he was met with traumatized expressions from both boys! Davey started to cry and Joey told him (quite sternly) to go get into his car, and find a new mustache!

Needless to say, I love the clean shaven look! The 80's are over and I think my husband is incredibly handsome, either way, but I really like seeing his upper lip!

Dave sent out an email to a bunch of friends, starting an improptu poll, as to whether or not he should keep his mustache off. So far the "keep it offs" are winning! Of course that means a bit of therapy for the children! :)

What do you all think? Vote now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally..I think he looks younger with the mustache...