Friday, April 11, 2008

News....

I wanted to share with everyone an update on how things have progressed from the email I sent out on Wednesday. Could you all tell how frustrated I was?!! Oh my, what a day!

Once again you guys have prayed us through a very difficult time! We remain eternally grateful! We finally got approval to move ahead at Cedars Sinai. Dave will go through the evaluation, and then onto meeting the surgeon and the entire transplant team next Friday. His testing for organ compatability will begin that day, too. Then his donor can re-test right away.

Things are moving along at a really great pace. Much quicker than at UCLA! Funny how now, in total retrospect, we can see God’s hand at work. I guess that’s the trick to having faith during the times that look the bleakest. I'm afraid I still often stumble in that area.

Please know how much Dave and I appreciate all your love, support, and prayers! We love you guys!

No comments: